Sunday, September 28, 2008

Trash the Dress

I just discovered the BEST idea on Facebook that I am psyched to do! It is called Trash the Dress. Their description is:
Go ahead, you know you want to. Trash it. Get it dirty. Get it wet. Roll around in the mud. Drench it in the ocean. Totally trash it. Why? … Why not? You’ve made a commitment to your husband. He’s your one and only true love, right? Then you’ll never need the dress again. And no, your daughter won’t wear it in 20-30 years. So you have two choices: 1) Suffocate it in plastic and throw it in a closet 2) Show your husband how commited you are by trashing the dress, and get some great fun pictures while you do it! Then after you do it- send the pictures to us to publish for all the world to see. What are you waiting on? Call one of the trusted photographers on this page or find one you trust and go trash the dress!
So I am calling on all of my former brides, or any former bride, for that matter to help me to create photos that you will not forget!! I'm thinking, if there is anything you are into....from volleyball to swimming to, um... farming, do it in your dress without having to worry about getting it dirty. Just the opposite! The point IS to get it as dirty as we can!! I promise it will be the time of your life!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i soooo want to do this. i would pay anything!